This K-J AVANT Red Blend Wine Slushy Recipe is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. The optional Pinot Noir Verjus adds brightness while the pomegranate molasses adds sweetness and depth of flavor.
K-J AVANT Red Blend Wine Slushy Recipe
Author: Chef Justin Wangler
Recipe type: Red Wine Ice Slushy
- 17 bottles of K-J AVANT Red Blend
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 bottles of red verjus (optional)
- 2 cups of pomegranate molasses
- 4 oranges, juiced
- 5 lemons, juiced
- 20 oz strawberry perfect puree
- 11 oz blueberry perfect puree
- 11 oz blackberry perfect puree
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight. Pour into slushy machine , freeze and serve.