Spicy Citrus Infused Olives are the ultimate party food, perfect for entertaining plus they can be made in advance (up to 5 days). By adding a fresh spin to store-bought olives this quick recipe makes a tasty appetizer. Fresh orange juice, orange peel and chile infused olive are all you need to add to create this beautiful nibble. Serve in small bowls, the briny olives and orange play off each other wonderfully. Paired with crisp Kendall-Jackson Rosé the evening is off to a great start.
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup chile infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 thin strip of orange peel, pith removed
- 1 cup olives, brined-cured
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Orange slices, for garnish
- In a bowl whisk together orange juice, chile infused olive oil and salt, add orange peel and olives.
- Cover and place in refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir in fresh cilantro and garnish with orange slices.
Find more recipe inspiration from Vianney’s Ladies Night In with Kendall-Jackson blog post.