Hi it’s Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life back to share another simple and delicious recipe with you! Since spring is in the air and strawberries are everywhere right now, I thought it would be nice to share a recipe that uses this beautiful berry, which also pairs perfectly with white wine. So I made you No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes! Little individual pots of deliciousness.
These cheesecakes are so simple to make, but they’re gorgeous and look so pretty no one will even know you spent about half an hour putting them together! True story.
These cheesecake desserts are made up of 3 layers: a graham sugar crust, a strawberry cheesecake layer, then a whipped cream topping. But the real star of this dessert is the strawberry cheesecake layer…it’s tangy, light, creamy and full of fresh strawberry flavor! And have I mentioned these are no bake? That’s right. All you need is 25 minutes of preparation time and you can have these ready to enjoy.
One of the things I love best about this dessert is that you can make it in individual dishes to serve up to your family and friends. There is something so fun about having your own little dessert to enjoy! After they’re all made up, top each dish with a generous helping of whipped cream and fresh strawberries. So good.
And for even more fun, serve these light and fresh desserts with a crisp and delicious glass of Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Chardonnay. A perfect dessert combination…can’t you just see yourself enjoying this on a sunny summer deck? Yes.
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 block), softened
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ - 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup whipped whipping cream (I make my own)
- 1½ cup graham crumbs (you can make your own from graham crackers)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- In a food processor combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the strawberries and pulse again.
- With a spoon, fold in the whipped whipping cream, then set aside.
- Mix together the graham crumbs, sugar and butter until all combined.
- In 6 - 8 individual dishes, like ramekins, press the graham crumb mixture evenly into the bottoms of each dish.
- Spoon the strawberry filling onto the graham crust, making sure to distribute it evenly between all of the dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but a few hours is best so they have time to set.
- Then top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries, and enjoy!
For an extra special twist to this recipe, you can make Lemon Whipped Cream for the topping. The lemon flavour pairs beautifully with the strawberry! I’m sharing the recipe for this topping over on my blog today, stop by!
I hope you enjoy this dessert!
Have a delicious day!