Hi Kendall-Jackson fans! Molly Madfis here again from Almost Makes Perfect. I think we can all agree that the best h’orderves are the ones that look way fancier than they really are. This crostini recipe couldn’t be simpler (or more delicious) and will be the talk of your next party. You can hold me to that.
This hearty crostini is perfect for a little autumn get together, pair it with some K-J AVANT Sauvignon Blanc and you’ve got yourself a killer party — even if it’s just a book club meeting on a Tuesday.
Even better, impress your guests by serving it on fancy looking handmade serving platter like I did, today i’m sharing the DIY over on my blog!
- Fresh baguette
- Thick cut bacon
- Triple crème brie
- Fresh rosemary
- Fig butter or jam
- Slice up your baguette, lightly toast the pieces until they’re a little golden.
- Cut up your bacon into small squares, and fry or bake.
- Spread a liberal amount of brie on each piece.
- Add a spoonful of fig butter on top.
- Place a piece of bacon on each.
- Sprinkle with a few little sprigs of rosemary.