By Kendall-Jackson on April 25th, 2014
It’s time to ditch your winter coat and get outside and enjoy the warmer weather. Spend Saturday in the sun with this Springtime schedule we’ve put together.
- 9am – Get an early start to your day with a fresh glass of OJ and a quick morning run around your favorite part of town. This is also a great time to clear your mind and unwind for the fun day ahead.
- 10am – Freshen up and throw on that sundress you’ve missed since Summer. Grab a quick bite at home and head out to the local farmer’s market for a spring mix bouquet and to pick up some apricots, strawberries, asparagus, and other Spring vegetables and fruits.
- 12pm – With a bag full of Spring fruits, call a few of your friends to make plans for a picnic at a park nearby. Coordinate with everyone to bring different snacks, other picnic must-haves, and on the way there you can also pick up a bottle of K-J.
- 2pm – Take a stroll through the park with your friends to see if there are any outdoors events that have started up again. You might be able to catch a live performance, join in on a pick-up volleyball game, or maybe even rent a few bikes and go for a ride.
- 4pm – After all that fresh air and sunshine, it’s time to walk home and take the scenic route if you’re up for it.
- 5pm –When you get home take 30 minutes to unplug from your electronics to slow down and take life in. During this time you can read a magazine, write a letter to an old friend, or spend some time gardening.
- Tip: Grow your own common herbs that you cook with regularly like rosemary and oregano so it’s always one less thing to check off your grocery list.
- 6pm – Unpack all the Spring vegetables and fruits you picked up earlier at the farmer’s market and find a recipe using the ingredients you have to cook yourself an amazing dinner (Try some of these Spring vegetable recipes from Delish.)
- 7pm – If you are enjoying being unplugged from your phone and emails – and if the weather is still nice, enjoy your dinner out on your patio or balcony with a glass of K–J to perfectly end your sun-filled day.
Share your outdoor Saturday plans with us on Instagram & Twitter using the hashtag #KJFriends and we will share our favorites!