Celebrate in Sonoma!
One of the best ways to experience the wine country lifestyle of Sonoma is to attend the many wine and food events throughout the year. Join us for these upcoming wine club, winery and regional events!
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
5007 Fulton Road, Fulton, CA 95439
Garden Tour and Tastings
Offered Daily starting May 1, 2014 • 11:00am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
$25; 1 hour experience
- Tour our garden and explore the different grape varieties in our educational demonstration vineyard – touch, taste and smell.
- Hear the story of Jess Jackson, visionary winemaker and founder of Jackson Family Wines .
- Enjoy a taste of five Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve and Jackson Estate wines.
- Please call 707-576-3810 to schedule your Garden Tour and Tasting
- To learn more, click here.
Saturdays starting July 5 • 1-3pm
$75 per person (Wine Club Members $56.25 per person); 10 guest limit
- Tour the gardens with Director of Culinary Gardens, Tucker Taylor
- Learn about the history of Kendall-Jackson and our farm-to-table philosophy
- Hosted in the garden, enjoy a family style lunch accompanied by our Jackson Estate and/or Grand Reserve wines
- Please call 707-576-3810 to schedule your Farm-to-Table Lunch
SAVE THE DATE
Wine Club Members Holiday Open House
December 5, 2014 • 6-8pm
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens
10th Annual Chardonnay and Crab Feast
January 23 and 24, 2015
More details to come
*Wine Club only