Spring Wine & Gardening Symposium
Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Featuring Sonoma County Master Gardeners
Kick off Spring with a fun and educational afternoon in our Estate Gardens.
Here’s what’s happening….
- Pairing with Planters – How-to edible container gardening for pizza toppings, salads, edible flowers, and desserts paired with Kendall-Jackson Estate wines and small bites made with barrel plant ingredients from the KJ kitchen.
- Insight into successes of sustainability and how you can bring it home.
- Hands-on informational table-side chats throughout the garden on the following topics:
- Irrigation in a Snap…water-wise gardening how-to
- Bees, your new bestie
- Inviting the Monarch to lunch…creating butterfly habitats
- Smash or Save? Good Bugs, Bad Bugs
- Soil Check-up…keeping it healthy from the ground up
- And more!