Celebrate in Sonoma!
One of the best ways to experience the wine country lifestyle of Sonoma is to attend the many wine and food events throughout the year. Join us for these upcoming wine club, winery and regional events!
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
5007 Fulton Road, Fulton, CA 95439
Garden Tour and Tastings
Offered Daily 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm (weather permitting)
$25; Limited to 15 guests. 1 hour experience
- Tour our garden and explore the different grape varieties in our educational demonstration vineyard – touch, taste and smell.
- Hear the story of Jess Jackson, visionary winemaker and founder of Jackson Family Wines.
- Enjoy a taste of five Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve and Jackson Estate wines.
- Please call 707-576-3810 to schedule your Garden Tour and Tasting
- To learn more, click here.
Blind Tasting Experience
Offered Friday through Sunday at 2:00pm.
$35; Limited to 8 guests. 1 hour experience
Let our hosts take you on an exploration of the senses. Sample a selection of everyday flavors and aromas that are common descriptors of wine and learn how they help unveil the identity of each mystery glass. Learn to taste like the pros and go from novice to “expert” in just one hour. And don’t forget to take home a set of black glasses and your favorite wines to host your own blind tasting experience.
Please contact the Tasting Room Scheduling Desk at 707.576.3810 to make an appointment.