Vintner's Reserve California Pinot Noir 2015
This dark garnet Vintner's Reserve Pinot Noir delivers bright cherry, strawberry and raspberry fruit with elegant earthy notes infused with cola and mild spice accents. Oak aging adds a hint of vanilla and a soft, toasty finish.
- Aged for 10 months in 97% French (22% new) oak barrels for hints of toast, vanilla and cedar aromas.
- Lots are kept separate until the final blend so that our winemakers have the ability to craft a wine that exhibits the perfect blend of flavors and ar omas from each region.
- Cool California Coast Sourcing.
- Santa Barbara County infuses the wine with dark cherry lushness.
- Monterey County grapes develop the floral nuances and structure along with flavors of ripe strawberry, raspberry and black berry.
- Mendocino County adds dark fruit tones as well as excellent tannins to the structur e and mouthfeel.
- Grapes are grown on benchland rolling hillsides and mountain top vineyards that develop small, densely flavored grapes which become well-structured wines.