Spicy Ricotta Mini Tarts
Spicy Ricotta Mini Tarts. I always, always have prepared tart shells in my freezer. They can be easily transformed into a sweet or savory bite if unexpected guests should pop in.
A simple combination of really good ricotta lightly seasoned and topped off with a tangy spicy chipotle sauce is a definite girlfriend pleaser.
- 1 package (15 count) mint tart/phyllo shells
- 4 ounces ricotta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chipotles chiles in adobo, finely diced, plus 2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- Bake mini tart shells as instructed on package.
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta, salt, olive oil and ground cumin until smooth.
- Place ricotta mixture in small plastic bag, snip the corner with knife and pipe into baked tart shells.
- In a small bowl stir together the finely diced chipotles with adobo sauce and lemon juice until smooth and dollop on top of tarts
Find more recipe inspiration from Vianney’s Ladies Night In with Kendall-Jackson blog post.