2022 Farm-to-Table Dinner Series
You’re invited to join us for our Farm-to-Table Dinner Series in the expansive outdoor Kendall-Jackson Estate Gardens. Experience the beauty of a Sonoma County evening with a private dinner experience that will be fueled by the day’s harvest from our culinary gardens and the bounty of local purveyors, paired with our Kendall-Jackson Estate wines.
- Saturday, June 11 - Joe Valero Lamb - SOLD-OUT
- Saturday, July 9 - Costarella Seafood - SOLD-OUT
- Saturday, August 13 - Liberty Duck and Dry Creek Peaches - SOLD-OUT
- Saturday, September 10 - Vegetarian, featuring Jackson Family Gardens Produce
- Friday, October 7 - Snake River Farms Beef - SOLD-OUT
- Saturday, October 8 - Snake River Farms Beef -SOLD-OUT
This year we are offering a hybrid seating option. There will be a limited number of tables with seating for parties of 2 to 6, to offer a more intimate dining experience. These tables are reserved first-come, first-serve. The remainder of the seating will be at a "community-style table", which offers guests the opportunity to meet other diners while sharing a meal. All reservations at the community table are for 6:00 pm only. Please note your seating preference in the notes of your reservation. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
General Admission: $195 per person
Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Members: $146.00 per person
Club Members: Please login to your Tock account using your email address associated with your Wine Club Membership to receive your discount.