Spring Garden Symposium
Don’t miss our annual Spring Garden Symposium, as we partner with the UC Master Gardeners of Sonoma County, in the beautiful Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Culinary Gardens. This event will feature short seminars and gardening stations which will include garden items paired with our Estate wines and small bites that are perfect for the season. Welcome by UC Master Gardeners will begin at 11:10am and will introduce the program for the day.
Here’s what’s happening….
- Dynamic educational planting seminars by the UC Master Gardeners
- Kendall-Jackson Estate wines and small bites, including sensory garden plantings and wine pairings
- Educational stations throughout the garden including:
- Habitats for Monarch’s and other Butterflies
- Water-wise practices
- Bees and other Pollinators
- Good Bugs/Bad Bugs
- Healthy Soil
- And more!
We hope you can join us!
Winery Guests: $45 per person
Wine Club Members: $35 per person (limit 4 reservations per membership)
Please note: A promotional code is required for wine club members to purchase tickets on Eventbrite link below. Please call 800-769-3649 to acquire the code.
RSVP: Eventbrite (A promotional code is required for wine club members — see above.)
Questions? Please call 800-769-3649
Where: Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens, 5007 Fulton Road, Fulton CA 95439