5 Spring Bucket List Ideas
If you’re like most of us, you’ve been counting down the days, waiting for spring weather to begin ever since you first heard of a “polar vortex” – this winter was tough! Take advantage of the sunshine, not only to shed some layers, but to plan some fun outings with friends. Below is our bucket list of our favorite 5 must-do activities this spring – just add friends and don’t forget your bottle of K-J!
- Progressive Dinner/Winetasting: With neighbors or friends, plan a progressive winetasting. Assign three to four people as hosts for the evening, and have them share their favorite food and wine pairing.
- Road Trip: With everything turning green and blooming, it’s the perfect time for a day or weekend trip. Head out to the country and explore a new part of your state – or revisit an old favorite. Pack some snacks and create a new playlist for the ride – just roll down the windows, turn up the music and have fun!
- Baseball Game: Root, root, root for your home team! Before baseball season heats up this summer, grab tickets for a spring game and set up a tailgate in the parking lot – grab a few bottles of KJ and hit it out of the park!
- Best Bud Mani/Pedi: With warmer weather also comes open-toe shoes and sandals – and there is not a more perfect time to schedule a mani/pedi for you and a few friends. It’s also a great way to relax, unwind and #uncork after a long work week.
- Hit your Farmer’s Market: Call a few friends and head down to your local farmer’s market to pick up some fresh, local produce, cheeses and more for the week ahead. Grab lunch while you’re there and enjoy the company and weather!