Vintner's Reserve California Pinot Noir 2018
This dark garnet gem delivers bright cherry, strawberry and raspberry fruit with elegant earthy notes infused with cola and mild spice accents. Oak aging adds a hint of vanilla and a soft, toasty finish.
90 points, E.B, Robert Parker Wine Advocate, Dec 2019
“...a pale to medium ruby color and opens with dried cranberries, cinnamon toast, bright red cherries, autumn leaves and potpourri with notes of citrus peel and sweet spice. It’s light to medium-bodied with good intensity, a soft frame and juicy freshness to enliven the finish.”
- Aged for 9.5 months in 98% French (18% new) oak barrels for hints of toast, vanilla and cedar aromas.
- Lots are kept separate until the final blend so that our winemakers have the ability to craft a wine that exhibits the perfect blend of flavors and aromas from each region.
- Cool California Coast Sourcing.
- Monterey County grapes develop the floral nuances and structure along with flavors of ripe strawberry, raspberry and black berry.
- Santa Barbara County infuses the wine with dark cherry lushness.
- Grapes are grown in cool coastal vineyards on benchland rolling hillsides and mountain tops resulting in small, densely-flavored grapes which create well-structured wines..