5 Simple Ideas for 4th of July Festivities
Fourth of July is almost upon us and we’ve come up with some simple ideas to make this holiday extra special, filled with friends, wine & fun. Our true #1 is this: 4th of July goes well with friends. Since that’s a given, here are 5 tips for a festive 4th:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1. Red (wine), check. Though the temperatures are rising, K-J red wines can still make it to the table. It may be too hot to BBQ, so let your oven do all the work. Too hot to stand over the BBQ? Try our rib roast! (Chef Justin will even walk you through the recipe.) Pair this with K-J Vintner’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon for an impressive summer holiday meal. Looking for a vegetarian option? K-J Vintner’s Reserve Pinot Noir paired our beet tartare from Partake by K-J is sure to make everyone happy.
2. White (wine), check. Hot temps = cold wines. Stash a few bottles of K-J Vintner’s Reserve Sauvignon Blanc and K-J AVANT in the fridge today so they’re the perfect serving temperature of 40° to 50° F. When you take your wine outside, be sure to have an ice bucket with ice on hand to keep those wines cool! Pair K-J AVANT with fresh fruit salads and grilled chicken.
3. Blue… Using blue dry-erase markers, your friends can write their initials or name on the base of their wine glass so there are no mixups!
4. Cut shiny red, silver & blue garlands into small pieces, wrap them around the base of your wine glasses and fasten with a twisty tie. Your friends will love the unique & festive wine glass markers!
5. Sprinkle star confetti on the table for instant 4th of July spirit!
Bonus: Keep your party green with these easy to-do’s from our Sustainability Team!