Game Night In: Top 5 Games that Go Well with Friends
There is something comforting and relaxing about having a few close friends over, staying in and playing a few games. Below is a list of our favorites for Game Night In. Pair with a bottle of K-J AVANT, an easy appetizer and a lot of fun.
What’s your favorite game? Would love to hear!
- Trivia: Trivia is always fun, especially when played on teams. Pick a theme for trivia night, like The 90s, and create a round for 90s music, pop-culture, politics and more.
- Charades: Either buy a set of cards or search for a free web app.
- Pictionary: Grab a giant pad of paper and a few markers and you’re ready!
- Who am I?: Put each of your guests names on a piece of paper and mix up. Each guest will select a name and place on their forehead – asking up to 20 yes/no questions until they figure out who they are.
- Giant Jenga: This usually works best outdoors and is perfect for a warm, summer night. Giant Jenga blocks are about 8″ x 3″ x 2″, so you can make your own or can find them online. Rules are the same as regular size Jenga – but the tower falling is a lot more fun!
For food and wine pairing ideas, visit the Entertaining section of our website.