Rosemary Sea Salt Party Favors
Though not always necessary, when it comes to hosting a dinner party it’s always fun to add a little extra element to make your guests feel special to their core. These rosemary sea salt favors are not only a great little take-home for your friends and family, but they act as adorable place cards as well – instantly elevating you to hostess with the mostest status. And honestly? They couldn’t be easier, both time wise and on the wallet, to throw together … Oh, and if you’re looking for a delicious recipe to please your crowd, I’ve got just the thing right here!
– 1 cup coarse sea salt
– 3 Tbsp. rosemary leaves
– Small clear glass jars (I picked mine up at the dollar store!)
– Thin ribbon or twine
– Canvas tags (I picked mine up at Michael’s!)
– Graphite pencil or paint pen
- In a bowl, mix together your sea salt and rosemary leaves.
- Fill each jar with your rosemary sea salt mixture.
- In your prettiest penmanship, write the name of each guest on the canvas tag (if you’re using a graphite pencil, just be careful not to smudge it).
- Tie the tag to the jar and place at each setting!
Photography: Heidi Lau | Design & styling: Lark & Linen
For more fun DIYs, keep up with us on Pinterest.